Tuesday, October 18, 2011

291/365

This past Sunday I had the bright idea to ride my bike along the greenbelt to downtown Harrisburg.  Unfortunately, I found out a part of the 'belt' is gravel instead of paved.  My bike doesn't do so well on gravel, so I turned around and vowed to find a way around the gravelly part for a future ride.  :P

On my way back home I rode through a short underpass.....




.....and saw something I missed the first time through. On the opposite wall was a single piece of graffiti .....




I thought it was lovely.  :D


~Tooks in Southcentral PA

3 comments:

  1. Very cool photo!! And I hope you find another way into Harrisburg!!

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone took some time to make that bike. :D

    Love the view from the underpass.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete