Wednesday, January 12, 2011

12/365... The Game....



The things any good DM needs
  I've been playing D&D since 1984...
I have had many a good Friday nights playing this game.
I DM (run the game) as well as play the game. I like doing both...

We are currently looking for hidden objects to re-establish the history and lands of the Kingdom of Achleyon. We've found the Druid's area and have opened the gate to release the animals into the wilds.
We are now on our way back to the capitol city....

Hmm, but what will happen on the way home?
Only the DM knows.
 (edited 2/20/11) I had to reload the picture...


Calma

4 comments:

  1. I have never played, but I know so many who do. :D All your "stuff" looks like fun to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calma, wow, I have to say I had underestimated your geekiness - this is awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. *embraces her geekiness.* :)

    It's a fun game to play. You have done role play on TORC, so you would be able to do this as well.

    Tell ya what, the next time you're in town, we'll get up a game and teach you the basices. ;)

    Thanks, ladies. :)

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've played a LOTR version of D&D with Aravar as DM. It was brilliant. In fact, we're in the middle of a game - we just need to all meet up again. (It was very funny that Wilko who was playing a Noldor dropped about ten feet through a hole and twisted his ankle, whereas the hobbit was fine. That kept happening. Lol. Darn those die!)

    Lovely photo, by the way.

    ReplyDelete