Monday, January 24, 2011

24/365: Fishing pole



I passed this on my way to campus the other day and had to take a picture of it. There were about four or five lamp poles done up like this, each with a sign that read "Take a balloon and come to State Street for the Fish Parade!" I don't know what a fish parade is or what prompted it, but with smiley fishy balloons, how could it not be a good time? The semester theme is "Water" (don't ask--I have no idea!) so maybe it had something to do with that.

Anyhow, it made me smile. :)

Location: University of Michigan

~Sil

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sil, this is a totally fun picture. :D It made me smile too. Thanks for sharing. Maybe next year go to the "fish parade". :P

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy times in Michigan. :D

    Very colorful and fun.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete