Sunday, January 16, 2011

16/365 View of the Pacific Ocean


I think this view was beautiful!! It shows some of the rock formations on the coast line of Washington's Rialto Beach. We were surprised to find out that there are Pelicans here in the state and they were flying south to find somewhere for the night. It was very cool to see but then we noticed something going on in the surf and realized we also were seeing dolphins playing in the surf. Wow! Such a treasure to see so much in just a few moments. We felt like it was magical!!!

Vana

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the ocean!
    Anytime I get a chance to go, I go... :)

    Love the shot.
    Very nice indeed.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blues in this photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One thing I love about the WA coastline is the little upshoots of mountain like islands, very craggy but beautiful.

    ReplyDelete