Monday, January 31, 2011

31/365 - Morning Has Broken


I got the Hipstamatic app for my iPhone, and love the images that it produces.  It's meant to recollect the pictures produced by Instamatic cameras on square 126 film back in the days when only professionals used 35mm film and 'digital' referred to alarm clocks and not much else.

This is a self-portrait taken in bed, first thing in the morning as the light started to stream in my window.  I love the ragged frame effect, and you can expect to see more of it this year. 

3 comments:

  1. I see you.... :)

    The ragged edge does look cool.
    Can't wait to see more.

    Calma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calma, that was my first thought too!! :D

    I can see who I am writing to now!! Nice to see you Doug!!

    Vana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning then!! Love the look of the picture. You are braver than I my friend.

    Jules

    ReplyDelete