Wednesday, January 26, 2011

26/365: DUCK!!!






I love all the duckies that show up every year at my brothers pond (which is in his back yard in Vancouver, WA).  This year the pond is as full as it gets.  Yesterday there were around a hundred ducks swimming, waddling about.  I had to take the picture through the window, if I tried to go out there, they scatter so fast.

I took four pictures and this was the best of the bunch.  Quack quack, waddle waddle!!  If you double click on the image, it gets much larger and you can see the duckies more clearly.

Jules

1 comment:

  1. Anyone for Duck! Duck! Goose!? ;)

    Ducks are sooooo cool.
    When I was growing up on the lake we had lots of ducks now because of all the boats and stuff, there's not very many who use the lake.

    Great pic, rwhen.

    ReplyDelete