Sunday, January 16, 2011

16/365 Pretty as a picture!


This shot reminded us of several we have seen in places such as Webshots or on desktop wallpaper. I loved this view of the sun shining through the bare trees. This is also at Rialto Beach of Washington where we were. I could not help but have Ryan snap the picture. Very magical and mystical, I almost expected to see the faeries or a unicorn come out of the woods there. I would not have minded if that had happened at that moment nor would I have been too shocked. It was just amazing! We plan on going back soon to visit this area again.

Vana

4 comments:

  1. Oooo, pretty. :)

    Too bad you're showing everyone that it doesn't always rain in Washington. ;)

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah now they will come flocking wont they? LOL OH well we knew it could not last forever cause someone would have found out sooner or later. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Vanadarlin'. Very magical looking to me too. And hey, it is okay to share with fellow TORCers..they can appreciate the beauty too.

    ReplyDelete