Friday, January 21, 2011

21/365 Mamma! Let me in!

Posted by Heather a.k.a. PatriotBlade a.k.a. PB


This is how I am greeted almost every morning when I go outside to feed my kitty, Moria. She gets up on her back legs and "knocks" on the door when she thinks I'm coming.

Had SO many pics this week! So here's some links to see the rest. If you don't have facebook, it's okay, you can still see them.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=16861189&l=70f6e4b000&id=535280789
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=16861192&l=2f844fb36d&id=535280789
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=16861213&l=e758222699&id=535280789

All from this album:
 
The latest snow pics are in this album:
 
These were taken with my celphone:
 
And these were from me just playing around with Mom's camera:
 

3 comments:

  1. I love kitteh's.... :)

    She looks like a real cutie, too.

    Does she live outside all the time?
    Mine are totally indoors only.
    I've lost too many to the road...

    Such a sweet baby...

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, that is a very cute kitteh!! Nice picture.

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone.
    Yes, Calma, she's an outside kitty, unfortunately. She's very tempermental, is a "scrapper" (that's how she got the nick in her right ear), and deliberately misses her box when she's mad. When I moved back with my parents, it quickly became evident that she and my mom's cat would not be safe in she same house, so until I am able to get my own place, she has to stay outside. But when it's just me and her, she's lovey and sweet. She like it when I knit. She will curl up in my lap, under the project; and she likes to sleep on the back of the couch when I watch TV.

    Heather <>< a.k.a. PB

    ReplyDelete