Wednesday, March 2, 2011

61/365....Oh Heavens, I forgot....

Quick! Find a picture!
I woke up this morning and casually said; "Ahhh, it's Wednesday..." Then my eyes shot open and my breath caught in my throat.  Oh Heavens to Betsy, I forgot to get a picture for the blog!

What to do? What to do?

(place lightning bolt here)

Then out of the blue I see the picture my babyman bought for our 20th anniversary.
It's a panaramic photo of my mountains. Otherwise known as the Olympic Mountians.
I was tickled to no end when I opened it. He hung it in the family room over the fireplace and it's been there since.
btw, the bear you see on the left is Joan. The Barbie you see on the right belongs to Belle, you can see her a bit of her red feather boa just on the edge of the shot.

Happy Wednesday...

Calma

4 comments:

  1. That is an awesome pic of the Olympic Mt. Range, Calma and a lovely gift for your 20th anniversary from the babyman.

    :D

    Jules

    *tickles Joan and swipes feather boa*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the framed print of the Olympics. Oh Wow that is just a great shot!! I get to see the range when the sky is very clear. In fact the other day I almost took a photo of it. I might have to some time so that folks can see it really exists and how cool it is even from my area!!

    Thank you for that picture. It is cool and such a great addition to any family room here in the Beautiful Pacific Northwest!!

    Vana

    ReplyDelete
  3. *190 teddy bears stare down rwhen until she returns the boa...*

    I'll pay attention and get a better pic for next week.

    But I really love that photo of my mountains.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  4. "my mountains" - I like that! :D

    ReplyDelete