Sunday, March 20, 2011

79/365 - An interesting Arbor


This interesting arbor is in the front yard of a house on Samish Island. It is a small island that I can drive to from my home. It is a very wealthy area and many of these homes have views of the water. Behind me when I took this shot is the water and a view of the refinery and bay by Anacortes, WA. It is a beautiful area and the homes are remarkable and very cool!!!

I just took a drive the other day and ended up on the island so I took some pictures of pretty and interesting things. :D

Vana

Photo taken on Samish Island, WA.

3 comments:

  1. Very cool and hippy-ish. :D Are there fairy lights around the top of it? I'm wondering what the blue bits are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting arbor there Vanadarlin'. Also cool that it is an easy drive for you to make when you need to get out and see something different.

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe they were Christmas twinkle lights around it but it was daylight so they were not on. I might just have to drive over and check them out when it is dark!!

    Yes a nice drive in just a few short minutes to get there.

    Vana

    ReplyDelete