Sunday, March 27, 2011

86/365 - A Faery for my garden!

This is the birthday present that I truly wanted. A Faery for my garden. She is sitting in a small circle in the front yard where the former tenants had something like a large pot of flowers. They say there is something very special and magical about Faery Circles and now I can say I have one. She looks so calming sitting there waiting for our guests and Spring. I love Faeries and anyone who comes to visit will find this out. I have a Faery door in the house that is so the faeries can come and go to the garden at their leisure. Also there are many Faeries in several rooms of the house.

Vana

Photo is taken from my driveway facing the front yard just off the front porch in Bow, WA.

5 comments:

  1. I prefer dragons....

    But that is a cute statue.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll need to get a garden gnome to keep her company...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely fairie Vanadarlin'. :D Very cute and I know you said you wanted one some time ago. Gotta love that Ryan!! :D

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I do think he is a real keeper for his thoughtfulness!!! :D

    Vana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty - and it's so nice to get just the right thing as a present. :D

    ReplyDelete