Monday, March 28, 2011

87/365: Tea time!



Taken at the Tea Haus in Ann Arbor, where I had tea on Friday with two of my friends from undergrad. We all live in the same area now, so we try to get together fairly regularly, although between school and jobs and stuff, it's rather hard.

Anyhow, this place was really nice--loooots different tea flavours to choose from, as well as some really good-looking soup and scones and other such things. I can't remember what flavour tea I had, but I really liked it and should probably buy myself some (not that my tea collection needs any more tea!). They brought us each a cute little tea pot and teacup and made me realize I should use my own tea set more often.

Tea Haus, AA Michigan

~Sil

4 comments:

  1. Not a tea fan myself...

    I like the composition of the picture.

    Good shot, Sil.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, lovely picture Sil. I dig the dainty flowers in the center of the table too. The setting is beautiful, very clean lines and simple design on the pots and cups. :D Hope you had fun with the "gals".

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. The simple setting makes for a very relaxing and body soothing atmosphere. I love it!! Maybe we need to plan a tea time for some of us to get together sometime at a moot somewhere!! :thumbsup:

    Vana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, I love this one! :D Great composition, and as I love tea, it really brings home what a lovely thing tea is. :D

    And the pots look exactly like one of ours at home. :D

    ReplyDelete