Wednesday, March 9, 2011

68/365: Kids will be kids!!








Okay, so I still can't figure the "other photo" thing, but I had this cute black fellow with the white ears that I also wanted to post.  The first one is a kid kicking up and jumping, which is adorable to watch.

In the pasture right across from my brothers house they usually have the baby lambs, but this year there are baby goats all over instead.  So far six. 

It is pure entertainment to watch them being so silly and jumping and playing. 

Jules - taken across from my brothers home in Brush Prairie, WA - Yesterday

2 comments:

  1. "Mairzy Doats And Dozy Doats and liddle lamzy divey A kiddley divey too, wouldn't you?"

    It's the first thing that came to mind as I looked at your photos. :D

    Soooo cute.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calma, you're the first person aside from my mother who knows that rhyme. My mum thought it was even more wrong than what you've written. :D

    Jules, great photos. There's nothing better than little lambs or kids gambolling about having fun!

    ReplyDelete