Tuesday, March 29, 2011

88/365 Twisties.....

This is one of those photos that didn’t turn out how it was originally planned.  But… I think it turned out better.  LOL.



These are some twisty vines growing along a trail near my house.  The township and a private property owner have it designated as a foot trail only (no ATVs allowed, thank you).  You get to see some interesting plants and you usually run across wildlife as well (deer, squirrels, box turtles…).

~posted by Tooks in Southcentral PA, which is slowly beginning to show signs of Spring

4 comments:

  1. That could be a piece of artwork. I really love how the colors played out with the twisties. :D I bet you love to walk that path!!

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very awesome how nature does some interesting things on her own. I think that area sounds totally like the place to be to relax and enjoy nature in all her natural beauty!!

    Vana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo.... I like this one.
    Very good shot, Tooks.
    Love everything about it.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like noticing that kind of thing - good photo. :)

    ReplyDelete