Sunday, March 6, 2011

65/365 - Can you say Alpaca?

These little guys are Alpaca! This alpaca ranch is about a quarter mile down the road from our place. We pass it every day but they have finally got the little fellers out in the pens by one of the roads so that I could get a good picture of them. I think they look so cute. It kind of makes me want to pack one up for a long hike and take to the hills. They have a gift shop that one can get to and I have thought about stopping in and seeing what they have. I might have to do that soon.

Vana

Photo taken in Bow Washington right off highway 11

2 comments:

  1. Alpaca's are cute critters. :D Let us know what is in the gift shop if you make it in there.

    ((hugs))

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure will!! Maybe I will pop down there today if I get the chance. :D

    Vana

    ReplyDelete