Sunday, March 20, 2011

79/365 - Water Views from Samish Island, WA.



These are both shots from the island out to the water from the little road that I was driving on. The first one is back sort of to the area just south of where I am living and the second one is from the area of the arbor out to the refinery that is behind that small island you see. At night the refinery looks like a small city all lit up and sparkling in the night. I promise to get a picture of it some night so you can see it too. :D


Vana

Photos taken from Samish Island, WA.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely view. :) Looking forward to the night photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great view Vanadarlin', How long does it take to get on the island? Is there a bridge or a ferry you have to take?

    Great piccies.

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang I miss spelled a word so had to delete it to get it right.

    There is no ferry or bridge so to speak of to get to the island. I think they have a land bridge now but it is the only way on or off the island. It only takes a few minutes to drive there from here.

    I promise to get the refinery picture this week. Ryan said I could so we will go there probably tomorrow night or one night this week after dark. :D

    Vana

    ReplyDelete