Wednesday, March 30, 2011

89/365: Spring is Springing!!

FINALLY!!
Getting to see some signs of spring in our area.

This is a maple tree outside of the apartment units where I live, in Vancouver, WA.  Took this on Monday afternoon.  There are maples that run the length of the apartments, but the one closest to my unit has yet to bud out like this one.

Today it is very breezy, so I will probably see tons of pink blooms all over the grass and drive area.

Happy that spring is finally showing itself.

Jules 

3 comments:

  1. Yea for Spring's arrival at your house, rwhen.
    Pretty tree.... :D

    I've got a few of them around my street, too.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very colorful and so pretty!! I have been admiring the trees in bloom here as well. :D

    Vana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Spring! :D So good to have blossoming trees in view. :)

    ReplyDelete