Saturday, February 5, 2011

36/365 - Six Nations



So yesterday was the start of the Six Nations Rugby competition, where England, Wales, Ireland, Scotland, France and Italy compete playing rugby union (that's the one with 15 players). England played Wales and won. Today it was Ireland playing Italy in Rome, and Scotland playing France in Paris. The photo is of the last match. I'm not sure you can see the score, but, rather expectedly, Scotland are losing. Scotland, much as I love them, haven't been the best Six Nations team for a while, and France are on fire.

But watching the two matches from today is essentially what I've been doing today, other than the usual household things and making dinner. :)

3 comments:

  1. Rugby!! I watched rugby when I studied abroad in Italy and really enjoyed it. Shame there's very little of it here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Helen, I saw some of the highlights on TV here this weekend while I was looking for updates on our one huge football game a year.

    Thanks for the piccie and nice TV.

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had not idea Italy played rugby. :D

    ReplyDelete