Friday, February 18, 2011

49/365 Snowdrift & Diamonds

~I am filling in today.~
Since the last photo was so Spring-like.. I must sadly report that it is still very Winter-like here in Wisconsin, but it is not without it's beauty.
I took this photo several days ago, and although it was bitter cold, the snow was blowing across the road
and when the sun would hit it, it sparkled so beautifully that I had to try & capture its diamond-like qualities.  I added a star filter to enhance the sparkle a bit.

Dawn/RoseMorninStar

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Rose that is just awesome hon!! I love the sparkle to the snow. It sure makes one appreciate that though it is cold it sure does have its own beauty too. Thank you so much for the pic to remind me that there is beauty in winter as well.

    Vana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty picture, Rose.
    Love how you enhanced the shot with the filter. Still don't like snow, but this is a nice picture of it.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diamonds ARE a girls best friend!!

    Very lovely.

    Jules

    ReplyDelete