Sunday, February 27, 2011

57/365: I still heart you!!!

February is heart month

Hellooooooo! This is just to show you all how much I love you, even though I keep forgetting to post photos!


Big heart and smoochies straight from the Boat City. It's good to be back. I was in Germany all of last week, it's much cleaner, but it ain't home!

So, big ugly dirty misshapen heart hugs to all my TORC friends. :) Happy Valentine's month. :P

~Rodia

P.S. Kwiaciarnia means flower shop, pronounced like this. Just in case you were wondering.

4 comments:

  1. He's a happy fellow anyway. :D

    Neat picture, I love seeing pictures of your city.

    Calma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back with us and putting up photo's. Hearts are always welcomed, Ro Ro.

    ((hugs))
    Jules

    ReplyDelete