Sunday, February 13, 2011

44/365 - Bonnar's Treasure Shop

This is Bonnar's the junk shop across the street from us! I have found some real treasures there that I could not find anywhere else. I think I could go everyday and spend hours and still not see everything after a year. I love going there to look around and to purchase small treasures that I find. I got both of my swag lamps here and now some sorbet dishes and a small rack for spices that is in vines. :D I so enjoy speaking with the man as well. He is a veritable wealth of knowledge in these parts. Seems all the neighbors know and like him.

Hey anyone need a Cart or any trim boards for your banister? I think he has them!!!

Vana

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love places like this. Not really any in the UK, though. :(

    If I had a pony and I needed a cart, I know where to find one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giggles yes you sure do now!!!

    Vana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed, I love that old cart!! I don't know what I would get from there, but I bet I would find something!!

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I want the cart! Wouldn't it be lovely to ride around in it with a pony in front? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shops like that are the BEST! You never know what you'll find in them. Unfortuneately (or maybe it is fortunate) there arn't any like that in my area either.

    ReplyDelete